No room and not really reachable from underneath. I have it unplugged and only part way out. No room for pliers or other tools. Have been pulling on it up and down and twisting it. Any ideals would be helpful. :)
Easiest way to take out the crankshaft postion sensor. on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
t maybe gummed up soak it with some carb cleaner overnight
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1997 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Gillespie, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($168 - 233) in Starks, LA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Bartelso, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Ninde, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($97 - 111) in Lima, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($605 - 638) in Springfield, NJ