back in nov, had no heat, i took it to the dealer and was told that the heater core was plugged. they flushed the system and it worked great for a couple months, then same problem, now it apears that the water pump is leaking, and no heat
ease of water pump replacement on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?