Recently got 2002 e150 van with 5.4L v8 which stumbles at times going uphill. It hesitates at other times while accelerating or moving from stop. It even bucks on occasion until I take my foot off pedal and reapply. Happens at various speeds. No such problems while revving engine while in park. Diagnostic gave "cylinder #5 misfiring" mssg. Put in new plug and coil w/boot. Drove GREAT for 2 days then back to same old thing.
e150 v8 5.4 stumbling and hesitation on 2002 Ford E-150
Asked by for the 2002 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 679) in Ogallala, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bullville, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($180 - 271) in Dallastown, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hereford, PA
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Logan, NM
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($79 - 97) in Lawrenceville, VA