the computer shows mass sensor not working engine runs rough stalls out this is a 5.8 ltr vans can be hard to work on nothing is in same place as the truck
E 350 ford were is the mass air flow sensor located?? on 1994 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
- When I hit a bump truck cuts out. Seems to cut out on the high way.
1994 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($192 - 267) in Windsor, CT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($118 - 155) in Avon, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Libuse, LA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,667 - 2,176) in Columbus, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($50 - 71) in Poplar Bluff, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($395 - 769) in Cashion, OK