The dvd changer will not eject or play the disks now in my Range rover sport 2007. I open the window and push the eject button, but it just flashes blue. Can I take it out and un-stick it myself? or is this a very difficult procedure.
DVD player is stuck. on 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(9)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(12)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(1)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- why is the air suspension red light is always on.
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($294 - 331) in Norris, SC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($250 - 314) in Fort Loramie, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($516 - 1,646) in Athelstane, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Bay City, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,164 - 1,403) in Yarnell, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($372 - 641) in Glen Ellyn, IL