Autotechpat, thank you for your answer. The maintenance schedule refers to a dust and pollen filter and I thought it was the cabin air filter(CAF). I also found a Napa parts CAF. Do you know where the dust filter is?
Dust and Pollen Filter on 1997 Honda Odyssey
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by highexposure ,
July 21, 2009
This is for the newer Honda Odyssey, but it should work for your vehicle, and it will just take a few minutes to check and see. http://www.filters-now.com/pdfs/Automotive%20Filters/C45459.pdf
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
1997 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($144 - 277) in Woodstock, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Staples, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($196 - 246) in Dixon, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($926 - 1,309) in North Baltimore, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($116 - 140) in Stuyvesant Falls, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($190 - 263) in North Ridgeville, OH