At which point it will not turn over the check engine and battery light come on. The dealership has replaced the catalyst converter, the cam sensor and the ignition sensor and it happened again last night, this is the 4th time in less than a year this has happened. Any ideas?
During heavy rain, my RPM pressure will randomly drop and then the vehicle stall on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2005 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($231 - 297) in Oglala, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($611 - 1,163) in Interlachen, FL
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 374) in Boston, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Michaels, MD
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Charlestown, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($330 - 562) in Deer Lodge, MT