WHY DOES MY VEHICLE JUMP INTO OVERDRIVE DURING DRIVING NOT ALWAYS THE FLUID IS NOT LOW AND I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF WHILE DRIVING MOST OF THE TIME POP IT INTO NEUTRAL AND START IT BACK IT DO NOT STAY ON LONG ENOUGH TO GET A CODE
DURING DRIVING THE VEHICLE SOMETIMES JUMPS INTO OVERDRIVE on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression