WHY DOES MY VEHICLE JUMP INTO OVERDRIVE DURING DRIVING NOT ALWAYS THE FLUID IS NOT LOW AND I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF WHILE DRIVING MOST OF THE TIME POP IT INTO NEUTRAL AND START IT BACK IT DO NOT STAY ON LONG ENOUGH TO GET A CODE
DURING DRIVING THE VEHICLE SOMETIMES JUMPS INTO OVERDRIVE on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?