Y 1999 Dodge Durango won't start? Prior, it had been making a horrible noise when the AC was on and sometimes it would get jammed and not go forward when I but the gear into drive, while making a kicking sound almost. A local mechanic told me that the AC belt was the problem and also the ignition was clogged and so no gas was getting through. I don't have alot of money to spend right now so I bought parts and I had the belt replaced, added freeon, added fuel injector fluid to the gas tank and filled it up with the best grade gas. It was working perfectly, but this morning it won't start again and I don't know what to do? I tried pressing down the accelerator and pumping it while starting and I could see smoke coming from the engine. Please help. Thank you.
Durango won't start? on 1999 Dodge Durango
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Dodge Durango
Verified for the Dodge Durango17 reports
2 answersApril 27, 2011
5 answersJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
1 answerFebruary 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression