Y 1999 Dodge Durango won't start? Prior, it had been making a horrible noise when the AC was on and sometimes it would get jammed and not go forward when I but the gear into drive, while making a kicking sound almost. A local mechanic told me that the AC belt was the problem and also the ignition was clogged and so no gas was getting through. I don't have alot of money to spend right now so I bought parts and I had the belt replaced, added freeon, added fuel injector fluid to the gas tank and filled it up with the best grade gas. It was working perfectly, but this morning it won't start again and I don't know what to do? I tried pressing down the accelerator and pumping it while starting and I could see smoke coming from the engine. Please help. Thank you.
Durango won't start? on 1999 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($322 - $431) in Ishpeming, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Elizabethton, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($350 - $456) in Hyrum, UT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($278 - $365) in Chattanooga, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($181 - $219) in Vesta, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($191 - $294) in Albemarle, NC