Y 1999 Dodge Durango won't start? Prior, it had been making a horrible noise when the AC was on and sometimes it would get jammed and not go forward when I but the gear into drive, while making a kicking sound almost. A local mechanic told me that the AC belt was the problem and also the ignition was clogged and so no gas was getting through. I don't have alot of money to spend right now so I bought parts and I had the belt replaced, added freeon, added fuel injector fluid to the gas tank and filled it up with the best grade gas. It was working perfectly, but this morning it won't start again and I don't know what to do? I tried pressing down the accelerator and pumping it while starting and I could see smoke coming from the engine. Please help. Thank you.
Durango won't start? on 1999 Dodge Durango
5 answersJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
2 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- DRIVER door lock& window locks do not work. Remote opens door locks
- wondering if shop is partly at fault for my thrown rod in block.
- My latch on the back tail gate does not want to close anymore?
- Code p0700p n code p0750cost to fix
- Problem not occurring when at mechanics but usually won't start, dies and more