Y 1999 Dodge Durango won't start? Prior, it had been making a horrible noise when the AC was on and sometimes it would get jammed and not go forward when I but the gear into drive, while making a kicking sound almost. A local mechanic told me that the AC belt was the problem and also the ignition was clogged and so no gas was getting through. I don't have alot of money to spend right now so I bought parts and I had the belt replaced, added freeon, added fuel injector fluid to the gas tank and filled it up with the best grade gas. It was working perfectly, but this morning it won't start again and I don't know what to do? I tried pressing down the accelerator and pumping it while starting and I could see smoke coming from the engine. Please help. Thank you.
Durango won't start? on 1999 Dodge Durango
5 answersJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
2 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Is there anyone who can answer my question about reluctor rings on 4.7L dodge
- 2000 reluctor ring fit on a 2003 crankshaft both are 4.7L engine's
- When I put gas in my tank, it DOESN'T shut off so gas comes spewing.
- What should I do about coolant that leaked under my Durango hood?
- What could cause my 2003 Durango speedometer to move when I'm at a complete stop