I needed to repair blown head gaskets on my 2001 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5L, new brakes, and also had a 90,000 Miles Service performed. Would there be any duplicate charges on my final bill from the Subaru dealer when comparing the work done on these 3 repair jobs? Also, I was quoted that it would cost $2,400 to repair the head gasket problem. After I spoke to the Service Manager, he got Subaru to come up with $1,200, leaving me with the remaining $1,200, plus the cost of new brakes, and the 90,000 mile service. Sorry for the long question. Hope to hear from you and THANK YOU! Ron......
Duplicate Charges? on 2001 Subaru Legacy
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
January 11, 2011
I don't see much possibility of overlap except coolant replacement and an oil change. $1200 is pretty good for head gaskets.
1 answerJuly 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
2001 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 44) in Bradshaw, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Guilford, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($285 - 401) in North Street, MI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 88) in Santiago, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($72 - 92) in Miamiville, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 71) in Wooster, OH