I needed to repair blown head gaskets on my 2001 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5L, new brakes, and also had a 90,000 Miles Service performed. Would there be any duplicate charges on my final bill from the Subaru dealer when comparing the work done on these 3 repair jobs? Also, I was quoted that it would cost $2,400 to repair the head gasket problem. After I spoke to the Service Manager, he got Subaru to come up with $1,200, leaving me with the remaining $1,200, plus the cost of new brakes, and the 90,000 mile service. Sorry for the long question. Hope to hear from you and THANK YOU! Ron......
Duplicate Charges? on 2001 Subaru Legacy
Asked by for the 2001 Subaru Legacy
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
January 11, 2011
I don't see much possibility of overlap except coolant replacement and an oil change. $1200 is pretty good for head gaskets.
1 answerJuly 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- car will not go into any gear when i try to put in gear it knocks and wont move
- If I have a little sidewall damage where it shows some wire would it be badtouse
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
2001 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($291 - $430) in Bradshaw, NE
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Guilford, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in North Street, MI
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($515 - $589) in Santiago, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($488 - $552) in Miamiville, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - $189) in Wooster, OH