i hear a dull thump thump or almost a clunk or low tone pop noise while shifting through the gears.it kinda reminds me of the sound of a bad engine mount.like the engine is slightly lifting as the torque is applied through acceleration,then when clutch pedals depressed the torques gone and lets motor drop back down.it kinda feels like it may be inside trans though.could something in clutch assembly make this noise.
dull thump thump or clunk noise heard on 1999 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time