i hear a dull thump thump or almost a clunk or low tone pop noise while shifting through the gears.it kinda reminds me of the sound of a bad engine mount.like the engine is slightly lifting as the torque is applied through acceleration,then when clutch pedals depressed the torques gone and lets motor drop back down.it kinda feels like it may be inside trans though.could something in clutch assembly make this noise.
dull thump thump or clunk noise heard on 1999 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?