I thought it might have been my power steering. I added fluid to it and it helped with the turning because it wasn't even on the stick when I checked it, but it still makes this noise. And if I haven't driven it for a couple hours, sometimes it feels like my car is jumping, but someone told me it was probably bumps in the road. But it doesn't really feel like I'm hitting bumps.
Dull grinding noise when I turn? on 1996 Dodge Avenger
Asked by for the 1996 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- While pumping gas, I noticed ALL of my coolant flowing onto the ground.
- Changed thermostat had it radiator flushed diagnostics dn,still over heats
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
1996 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($363 - 456) in North Dighton, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($252 - 684) in Lolo, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($295 - 342) in Alum Bank, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($194 - 276) in Saint Thomas, MO
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($322 - 587) in Pisgah, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($406 - 442) in Lake George, NY