I thought it might have been my power steering. I added fluid to it and it helped with the turning because it wasn't even on the stick when I checked it, but it still makes this noise. And if I haven't driven it for a couple hours, sometimes it feels like my car is jumping, but someone told me it was probably bumps in the road. But it doesn't really feel like I'm hitting bumps.
Dull grinding noise when I turn? on 1996 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- What type of freon do I use in my 97 Avenger
- Air was blowing cool put Freon in now it's blowing warm what could be my problem
- I purchased new climate control board now I only get hot air. Ac worked before.
- After switching off car, if started immediately, transmission doesn't engage.
- Just replaced the idler pulley and still making the same noise.when its in idle or when your driving it makes a roaring noise I checked all of the other pullys and there still good.