I thought it might have been my power steering. I added fluid to it and it helped with the turning because it wasn't even on the stick when I checked it, but it still makes this noise. And if I haven't driven it for a couple hours, sometimes it feels like my car is jumping, but someone told me it was probably bumps in the road. But it doesn't really feel like I'm hitting bumps.
Dull grinding noise when I turn? on 1996 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- ETC piece replaced.Lightening bolt there nex day again &car shuts off! HELP
- Key Fob Issues with Alarm
- Where can I buy radiator fan relays for my car?
- Where is the A/C Drain hos located so I can unclogged it I looked under the car
- front right wheel makes a sound like a drum in the distance at 30 miles to 50