Need to replace EVAP Cannister Solenoid; however, I can't locate it on the car. Can you help, i.e., point me in the right direction? Thank you...
DTC P0449 on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ordway, CO
- Thermostat Replacement ($140 - 209) in Thibodaux, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 268) in Calhan, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($275 - 374) in Superior, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($295 - 478) in Taopi, MN
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Belpre, OH