Hooked scanner up found code p0442 EVAP slow leak. inspected all lines and canaster found no problems replaced gas cap reset codes. two days came back on.
DTC p0442 EVAP slow leak on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Merrillan, WI
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($94 - 138) in Madison, NH
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($950 - 1,195) in Bethel Park, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Colerain, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($311 - 499) in Claremont, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 222) in Emigrant Gap, CA