the check engine light is on and the code for not passing emissons p0102 i have already replaced the air flow sensor whats wrong
dtc code p0102 with check engine light comes on on 2002 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2002 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 331) in Springfield, SD
- Starter Replacement ($338 - 551) in Chase, MD
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($130 - 175) in Minonk, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($256 - 361) in Wayland, IA
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($507 - 537) in Lone Wolf, OK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($83 - 146) in Fate, TX