The cel came on on my lexus, and shows a code 13. I have since replaced the timing belt. It is timed correctly. The cam sensors both check out good on a resistance check. The car runs perfectly, with no symptoms at all. I have reset the computer, but can not get rid of the dtc 13 code. Anyone else have this situation?
dtc 13 on 1993 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1993 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($878 - 1,249) in Mohawk, WV
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - 612) in Ferdinand, ID
- Heater Core Replacement ($976 - 1,284) in Gibson, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Baldwin, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($642 - 685) in Pandora, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,172 - 1,204) in Hot Springs, NC