Was able to restart and it ran fine for about 20 miles and suddenly quit. This occurred several more times during that trip back home. I changed out the fuel filter, added 20 gallons of Chevron deisel, and a fuel addative. It is still having the same problem, with no check engine light indicating what the problem could be.
Drove my vehicle about 55 miles and the engine suddenly quit. on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answer 1 comment
have live data scanned you may have an inj pump issue
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out