Stopped immediately coolant full.
Drove 3 miles, battery light went on, power steering went out, overheated on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Prospect, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Vassalboro, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Raeford, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Piasa, IL
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($317 - 506) in Wrightsville, PA
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($170 - 271) in Michigan Center, MI