Fuses & wire connections intact, radio lights, cd/aux/BT functions all appear working, but zero sound. Note, car battery was replaced by dealer the day before. What is rec next step for repair/troubleshoot? It's become a very quiet, tiring drive!
Dropped a BT connected call, since, have no speaker volume w radio, cd, phn. on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - 413) in Seal Beach, CA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($152 - 225) in New Martinsville, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($533 - 1,207) in Waterloo, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - 1,691) in Radersburg, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($1,093 - 1,512) in Hornell, NY
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($184 - 226) in Vici, OK