Fuses & wire connections intact, radio lights, cd/aux/BT functions all appear working, but zero sound. Note, car battery was replaced by dealer the day before. What is rec next step for repair/troubleshoot? It's become a very quiet, tiring drive!
Dropped a BT connected call, since, have no speaker volume w radio, cd, phn. on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($987 - 1,341) in Seal Beach, CA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in New Martinsville, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Waterloo, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - 1,691) in Radersburg, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($385 - 730) in Hornell, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,735 - 3,307) in Vici, OK