issue seems to be related to charging system, however,noise is not comming from alternator. if single lead to alternator is disconected, noise disappears. noise only heard in cabin and is very annoying.issue started at around 16k. thanks
droning noise heard inside cabin around transmission hump on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($505 - 1,131) in Temple, GA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 259) in La Pryor, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 105) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($923 - 1,369) in Lanesboro, PA