issue seems to be related to charging system, however,noise is not comming from alternator. if single lead to alternator is disconected, noise disappears. noise only heard in cabin and is very annoying.issue started at around 16k. thanks
droning noise heard inside cabin around transmission hump on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 224) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($272 - 529) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in Temple, GA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($111 - 226) in La Pryor, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($114 - 262) in Lanesboro, PA