Smooth quiet ride until I reach 47 mph, then a droning noise, sounds like a bunch of bees, which starts and pitches higher and higher at faster speeds. Car recently purchased used, with only 20,000 miles on odometer. Seems noise is coming from under engine.
Droning Noise at 47 mph and up on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
Asked by for the 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- How do I remove the fan assembly on a 2011 MKZ.
- Can I add air to lift system to inflate rear end enough to get to dealer?
- Side view mirror blind spot sensor is not working
- replaced battery, car sometimes doesn't want to start and check engine light on
- On my MKZ 2007 3.5 engine how to change the thermostat I'm not losing the water
2007 Lincoln MKZ Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,245 - $1,545) in Vicksburg, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - $342) in Mount Vernon, WA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($194 - $256) in Cullen, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($197 - $255) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($215 - $270) in Roseville, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($724 - $923) in Brant, NY