When starting car the DRL light flashes like 5 times then goes out and lights do not come on. does anyone know what and how to fix problem?
DRL's on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
November 25, 2010
If the lights don't come in when you put the car in drive (they remain off until the car is put in drive), then your DRL resistance has corroded and needs to be changed. This is part of an extended warranty program in Canada as this part was defective.
1 answerAugust 04, 2009
1 answerMay 28, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 226) in Laurel, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Athol, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 148) in Jessie, ND
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($543 - 909) in Auxier, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($253 - 273) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($181 - 495) in Gypsum, KS