My car drives forward when the car is in reverse; What is my trouble?
Driving while in reverse on 1994 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
1994 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 378) in Alva, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winsted, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Belle Plaine, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Melrose, MT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fairmount, IN
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($631 - 659) in Vero Beach, FL