Could it be the fuel line? Very random, last time put regular fuel in, about 1/2 tank left, put premium in this time. Bad idea? Mixing that is - should I have waited til the tank was a bit lower then added the premium gas?
Driving today, 45 mph, car dies. Restart it, does it again after a mile or so. on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates