Could it be the fuel line? Very random, last time put regular fuel in, about 1/2 tank left, put premium in this time. Bad idea? Mixing that is - should I have waited til the tank was a bit lower then added the premium gas?
Driving today, 45 mph, car dies. Restart it, does it again after a mile or so. on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($315 - $403) in Preston, ID
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($312 - $591) in Somerset, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($785 - $1,002) in Cibola, AZ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $219) in Milltown, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($267 - $338) in Burnsville, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($230 - $265) in Waynoka, OK