Also when excelarating the car boggs down and has even stalled compleatly. We have replaced the fuel injectors. Also found out the gas tank very bad, and has since been replaced. The car is doing the same thing.
Driving my 97 Buick Century at a constant speed it will suddently loose power? on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 903) in San Felipe, TX
- 30,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Spring Valley, IL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Kinsale, VA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bethlehem, GA
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement ($61 - 74) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($563 - 1,051) in Linefork, KY