Also when excelarating the car boggs down and has even stalled compleatly. We have replaced the fuel injectors. Also found out the gas tank very bad, and has since been replaced. The car is doing the same thing.
Driving my 97 Buick Century at a constant speed it will suddently loose power? on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - $83) in San Felipe, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($300 - $588) in Spring Valley, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,271 - $1,604) in Kinsale, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - $349) in Bethlehem, GA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - $226) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Horn Replacement ($119 - $132) in Linefork, KY