Also when excelarating the car boggs down and has even stalled compleatly. We have replaced the fuel injectors. Also found out the gas tank very bad, and has since been replaced. The car is doing the same thing.
Driving my 97 Buick Century at a constant speed it will suddently loose power? on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in San Felipe, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Spring Valley, IL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Kinsale, VA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bethlehem, GA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 253) in Linefork, KY