My car started to hesitate during freeway driving the other day. I have been watching it but I am not finding any common circumstance in which it does this. No error codes have been given, I just bought a new battery, no difference between day/night behavior nor uphill/downhill, I just started testing to see if the little switch (performance/normal) makes it happen less or more and so far it seems like less when in perf. position. It also seems like I am getting better gas milage but I could be mistaken. Any help is appreciated.
Driving Hesatation on 1997 Saturn SL
Asked by for the 1997 Saturn SL
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1997 Saturn SL Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($289 - $439) in Marion, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($388 - $547) in Millsboro, DE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - $194) in Mosherville, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Leon, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($78 - $96) in Interior, SD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($277 - $374) in Colville, WA