If the driving belt breaks what will happen or what are the symptoms? My husband thinks that may be the problem with our car, you can start it but it wont go anywhere when you press the gas. He was driving it when he felt something give out then it wouldnt drive anymore!
driving belt on 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
2 answersJune 18, 2012
1 answerNovember 03, 2015
1 answerDecember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Hybrid Questions
- How to disable warning buzzer for "Seat belt Unbuckled".
- Why does the battery and the fan show by the mph and the battery looks like it's getting low really fast what is that?
- New Car Options, etc., maroney label
- Any ideas on programming my home-link buttons? The lights are blinking, the power is on, I have pushed the learn button!
- Heat is intermittent - can I access the control board by removing the touchscreen and stereo unit?