Might this be power steering fluid ? If so How do I check the fluid level?
Driving and all of a sudden the steering wheel is difficult to turn, any ideas? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Jewell Ridge, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($635 - 825) in Neola, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($214 - 327) in Mc Caysville, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 129) in Brockway, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,041 - 1,482) in Kersey, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,190 - 1,248) in Rehoboth, MA