My daughter is a student in Fulton. Her steering has become very labored, i.e. she says she can barely turn the steering wheel.
Driving on 2003 Kia Spectra
When driving the car it gets to around 10-15mph then it wont go any faster. does that mean the transmission is going out or could it be a sensor?
1 answerMarch 16, 2016
2 answersJanuary 04, 2013
1 answerDecember 30, 2014
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Trunk release stopped working, mechanically inclined but stumped on this one????
- I turn the key and have power but it wont start tried jumping it still wont star
- When I plug in the code reading there is no power coming from the contact point, what fuse handle the power to the system
- All braks locked up and won't start know
- Three days ago my car lost all power and it didn't die but no power I drifted to the side of the freeway it did that twice I turned it off both times let it set for five minutes and it started the next day it was dead.