1993 Chevrolet S10 Q&A

1993 Chevrolet S10 Question: driveshaft problems

this truck has a carrier bearing or center support bearing.just would like to know if this bearing is pressed on -
It doesn't look like it's pressed on here's the pic of one with a single driveshaft http://partimages.genpt.com/largeimages/90327.jpg and the pic of one with a 2 piece driveshaft http://partimages.genpt.com/largeimages/544667.jpg and the book time shows either .3 or .8 of an hour to replace this -
I had my fuel pump replaced. I then went on a road trip. After 600 miles I felt strong vibration and heard noises under the truck. Towed to garage where they said my universal joint was worn out. H...
Every time i put on the brakes the brakes shake as if the brakes are not completely angaging.after i let go of the brakes the brakes are still shaking as if the brakes are still engaged.Please resp...
truck has a vibration at 65 thru 75 mph. truck has new tires,frontend work 4 ball joints,idler arm,4 shocks, all tierods are good, u-joints feel good (tight). was think about replacing them anyway....
I need to know how to move the transmission so i can replace the flywheel i would appreciate any photos on how to do so and detailed explanation.
If the inside portion of the drive shaft has rusted out does the entire drive shaft need to be replaced. If yes, how much should it cost?