My drivers side window will not go up, all the other windows work just fine from the drivers side panel, my husband said it was stuck and then all the sudden went up just fine and now it wont go up at all. Any help is appreciated.
Drivers Window wont go up on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
November 27, 2010
You could have an intermittent wiring issue, the switch could be intermittent, or the motor could have failed. Circuit testing is in order to find out what is missing.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2004 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Appomattox, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Okatie, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($279 - 610) in Royersford, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Chase City, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($181 - 230) in Reeds Spring, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($226 - 352) in Knox, IN