The other 3 do work. What is the easiest/cheapest way to fix it?
Driver's window doesn't work. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersDecember 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Woodside, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Lepanto, AR
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - 373) in Alton Bay, NH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($188 - 256) in Plaucheville, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 223) in Fulton, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 192) in Allegany, OR