We just bought 2012 Enclave, fully loaded. They tell us the drivers window does not stop if your arm or hand happens to interfer with closing. That just doesnt seem right. Isnt that a dangerous feature?
Drivers window does not stop when arm or finger touches top of glass.
on 2012 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
- My memory seat module isn't working can't adjust driver seat at all