Over the past 6 months, the window has been tempermental. Sometimes it goes down in one motion, other times it takes two or three depressions of the switch. This time it went down slowly and then I couldn't get the window to close completely, left approx 1/2 inch gap. It does not appear to be dropping uniformly.
Drivers Side Window won't close. on 2001 Volvo S80
Asked by for the 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Engine compartment, driver side under the dash
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 70) in Plantersville, TX
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Mifflinburg, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($335 - 523) in Raleigh, NC
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($122 - 160) in Athens, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($264 - 500) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Olsburg, KS