Over the past 6 months, the window has been tempermental. Sometimes it goes down in one motion, other times it takes two or three depressions of the switch. This time it went down slowly and then I couldn't get the window to close completely, left approx 1/2 inch gap. It does not appear to be dropping uniformly.
Drivers Side Window won't close. on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B