Window began not to completely close but now will not go beyond half closed nor will it go down. I can hear the motor try to engage but nothing happens.
Driver's side window will not go all the way up nor down. on 2007 Volkswagen Eos
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Eos Questions
- Why is there a need to replace the Leak detection pump in 2 years?
- Research has indicated the Volkswagen EOS compressor has Problematic faulty part
- My 2007 VW EOS with 36k miles is burning 4 qt of oil in 2,500 miles. I have an excellent mechanic who charges $60. Per hour. I am concerned about the catalytic converter & wear & tear on the engine. Would it make sense to diagnose the problem & fix it
- Eos key no turning radio on but no key in ignition indicator ding
- Ignition issue won't turn