the window rolled down freely, but seems locked when trying to roll up. Does this sound like something may have just came loose or off track?
Drivers side window manual crank is in lock position and will not roll up on 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1991 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($88 - 115) in Alpine, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 421) in Lewisburg, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($655 - 858) in Wyatt, MO
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Otis, CO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($774 - 951) in Leland, MI
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($1,567 - 1,718) in Qulin, MO