The seat belt on the driver's side started fraying and seems to have jammed the motor, anyone tried replacing it themselves?
Drivers side seat belt on 1992 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?