Just started today. Checked all fuses and they are good. Window has been a little sluggish lately also. Do I need a new motor, and where is it located on 98 mustang,v6 ?
Drivers' side power window is stuck in the down position. Right side works fine. on 1998 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time