with the convertable top up, the drivers side power window does not drop down, as before, when opening the door. Is there a sensor some where?
drivers side power window on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
You wil need to look at the power window regulator cable. If it is stretched it will cause this concern. In some cases the cable can be replaced instead of the entire regulator. Be careful as this condition will cause the window to rub the beading on the top and cause it to tear.
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle247 reports
1 answerApril 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - 858) in East Palatka, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($362 - 620) in Venango, NE
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ladora, IA
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 211) in Dry Creek, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($287 - 439) in Jacumba, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($116 - 138) in Fennville, MI