with the convertable top up, the drivers side power window does not drop down, as before, when opening the door. Is there a sensor some where?
drivers side power window on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
You wil need to look at the power window regulator cable. If it is stretched it will cause this concern. In some cases the cable can be replaced instead of the entire regulator. Be careful as this condition will cause the window to rub the beading on the top and cause it to tear.
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle236 reports
1 answerApril 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates