While driving, pushed switch to roll down power drivers side window, it went half way down, and I tried to adjust it up. It made a clicking sound. Then I tried to roll it down to adjust it to roll it back up and it is rolled all the way down, will not go back up, and the clicking noise is located underneath the steering column.
DRIVERS SIDE POWER WINDOW on 1999 Ford Taurus
13 answersJune 29, 2009
2 answersJune 03, 2011
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model