The seat motor starts up on the start and stop of the engine. CLicks a few times, before it stops. Can ot see any light on the memory set-button. Can not move the seat back-forward with the door switch.
Driver's side memory seat. on 2003 Lincoln Town Car
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
September 24, 2009
It definitely sounds like you have a short or at least a bridged circuit. Really, you need to get a wiring schematic and begin to trace down what is wrong. There are so many things it could be and with out being there, I would just be guessing.
2 answersDecember 19, 2010
2 answersJanuary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
2003 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($360 - 430) in Lisbon, LA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Fittstown, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairhope, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($178 - 393) in Squire, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($166 - 195) in Cairo, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($194 - 299) in Livermore, CA