The seat switch is a 4-way; clockwise, counter clockwise, forward and back. All work except back. The seat has been moved up 3 times, and won't go back. Now it's like driving a sprint car. Much too close for me to be comfortable driving it. What is ;the proceedure for changing it?
driver's side front seat switch broken. How do I replace it? on 2000 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.