The seat switch is a 4-way; clockwise, counter clockwise, forward and back. All work except back. The seat has been moved up 3 times, and won't go back. Now it's like driving a sprint car. Much too close for me to be comfortable driving it. What is ;the proceedure for changing it?
driver's side front seat switch broken. How do I replace it? on 2000 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
2000 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($477 - 1,198) in Glen Rose, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in West Hollywood, CA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($122 - 184) in Gibbon Glade, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($281 - 489) in Fields, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($192 - 446) in Hineston, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($228 - 246) in Downs, IL