The other day i was in my car and push down on the door lock. A while later i was trying to get out of my car and the door lock did not come up at all. Does not work with the key either. So now i have to crawl over the passinger seat to get to the drivers side. Also for some reason on the passenger side i have a button for my power locks. It works for all three windows excepte for the drivers side.
Drivers side door lock on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerOctober 30, 2009
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced