The other day i was in my car and push down on the door lock. A while later i was trying to get out of my car and the door lock did not come up at all. Does not work with the key either. So now i have to crawl over the passinger seat to get to the drivers side. Also for some reason on the passenger side i have a button for my power locks. It works for all three windows excepte for the drivers side.
Drivers side door lock on 1990 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerOctober 30, 2009
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - $101) in Lenoxville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($445 - $1,137) in Helena, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($388 - $848) in Vernon Hills, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($100 - $144) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($297 - $410) in Columbus, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($467 - $586) in River Edge, NJ