The other day i was in my car and push down on the door lock. A while later i was trying to get out of my car and the door lock did not come up at all. Does not work with the key either. So now i have to crawl over the passinger seat to get to the drivers side. Also for some reason on the passenger side i have a button for my power locks. It works for all three windows excepte for the drivers side.
Drivers side door lock on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerOctober 30, 2009
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?