The other day i was in my car and push down on the door lock. A while later i was trying to get out of my car and the door lock did not come up at all. Does not work with the key either. So now i have to crawl over the passinger seat to get to the drivers side. Also for some reason on the passenger side i have a button for my power locks. It works for all three windows excepte for the drivers side.
Drivers side door lock on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerOctober 30, 2009
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?