Actuator on passenger side is ok as it was checked. What could be the problem?
Drivers side blows hot air but passenger side blows out cold air. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJuly 15, 2012
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue149 reports
2 answersAugust 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.