Actuator on passenger side is ok as it was checked. What could be the problem?
Drivers side blows hot air but passenger side blows out cold air. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
1 more answer
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue150 reports
1 answerJuly 15, 2012
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
2 answersAugust 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Redwood, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Bypro, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Galesville, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Wheeler, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Whitt, TX