Actuator on passenger side is ok as it was checked. What could be the problem?
Drivers side blows hot air but passenger side blows out cold air. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJuly 15, 2012
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
2 answersAugust 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.