For the last few days one spot on the seat had been getting very hot. Today, when I press the right seat heater button, neither the two indicator lights come on or the seat heater. What might cause this?
Drivers seat heater wont work on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($364 - 511) in Kirtland, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($332 - 416) in Ortley, SD
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($83 - 128) in Hart, MI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 141) in Lovejoy, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($150 - 186) in Starrucca, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($180 - 264) in Garber, IA