I checked the fuse box and it was blown and put another one there and the same thing happened. It worked perfectly fine before the tune up. Please someone HELP ME!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. THE PASSENGER SIDE IS FINE. I cannot move the driver's seat at all and it is too close on the steering wheel.
driver's seat control positioning panel just stop working after a tune up. on 1997 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
1997 BMW 540i Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ingalls, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($264 - 326) in Elbe, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vidal, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($516 - 1,163) in Saxon, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 234) in Hardin, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($451 - 496) in Crownsville, MD