The seat belt is extended halfway and will not retract or extend. Totally stuck! Where do I go to get this fixed and does anyone know the approximate costs??? Thank You!
Drivers seat belt will not retract. on 2006 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2006 Kia Optima Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($353 - 429) in Charm, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($497 - 1,114) in Medanales, NM
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bernhards Bay, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Hooppole, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($116 - 173) in Paynesville, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($215 - 231) in Whiterocks, UT