My drivers seat has all the power adjustment setting offered that year, including 3-way memory. Everything works, except the forward/backward lever. the seat only moves 2-inches in either direction. Almost as if something is lodged in the track, but nothing is. I've even tried unplugging-replugging the seat connectors. Any thoughts?
drivers power seat on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- Local mechanics disagree on hours to replace control arms
- It want start and its not the battery
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why