My drivers seat has all the power adjustment setting offered that year, including 3-way memory. Everything works, except the forward/backward lever. the seat only moves 2-inches in either direction. Almost as if something is lodged in the track, but nothing is. I've even tried unplugging-replugging the seat connectors. Any thoughts?
drivers power seat on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?
- Have high Beam, Fog light, interior light, but no low beam function...Have had tests run to determine problem...have electricity flow to all headlamps low, high, and fog high and fog work but not low beams?