Drivers Front Window Problems on 1994 Cadillac DeVille

Intermittently, the D/S/F window will go 1/2 - 3/4 up or down, then stops. I'll have to wait a few minutes and if it doesn't close/open by then, I'll have to repeat the process (n)times.

by in Philadelphia, PA on April 05, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by on April 05, 2010
Possibly your window motor is failing and it overheats and stops, Thats why you have to wait for it to cool slightly to continue, You can find this estimate here and find a repair shop here
ANSWER by on August 08, 2015
I had same problem. I needed a new window motor and found news ones on Ebay for $30 and free shipping. I put it in myself......problem fixed!
Yesterday my window started acting up. The back passenger window on the driver side will go down but want go back up. What do I do?
My front passenger side window rolls down fine, but when i try to roll up the window it does not go up using the driver side panel. I can roll up the window using the passenger side button. it is o...
both back windows will not work from the back door switch. but both rear windows will work from the drivers side front
front or back only work off the drivers door switch, tried a new switch not a fix