The other doors work most all the time, or don't notice it. Believe I need to replace the ACTUATOR?? Is this what it is called or motor??
Drivers door power lock not working consistently. on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Colt, AR
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Lebanon, ME
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Saint Charles, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - 300) in Sorrento, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 408) in Bergton, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - 289) in Santa Clara, NM