The other doors work most all the time, or don't notice it. Believe I need to replace the ACTUATOR?? Is this what it is called or motor??
Drivers door power lock not working consistently. on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Colt, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lebanon, ME
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Saint Charles, AR
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($759 - 1,320) in Sorrento, ME
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($58 - 80) in Bergton, VA
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 127) in Santa Clara, NM